We are proud of all of our children but over the last couple of years, some of our Upper Junior Children have reached our never ending high expectations of them and are ‘stepping up to the plate’. They are acting as good role models and setting a really good example to the children lower down the school in terms of their aspirations to lead, the importance of being confident, independent and their ability to demonstrate responsibility around school.
- A group of children have taken on the responsibility of delivering our “Monday Celebration Assembly”.
- A group of children delivery staff post
- Year 6 children share books with Early Years Foundation Stage children
- A group of children serve desserts at lunchtime
- A group of librarians
- Children who are part of “The Voice of Milford” and act as ambassadors