Here are my challenges for over the Easter Holidays:
1) Do 5 Reading Diary entries – look at your book bingo to help you!
Could you make a cake and write the recipe?
Can you read a new story from the library and write about your favourite part?
2) Practice your handwriting using the sheets provided.
3) Learn the days of the week for a spelling test when we get back to school.
4) Keep practicing your common exception words for the first Friday spelling test when we are back.
5) Keep counting! Can you count in 2’s, 5’s and 10’s?
Enjoy your time off with your families.